1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 150C.
2. Combine all the base ingredients in a bowl and press the mixture into a 20cmx20cm square baking dish lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes until lightly golden, let it cool.
3. To make the filling, combine the maple syrup and coconut cream in a pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens and turns a caramel colour. Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients. Pour over the base and transfer to the freezer until firm.
4. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
5. Remove the base from the freezer and cut into bars. I made 16 bars. Dip each bar into chocolate, return to freezer to set the chocolate for 10 min. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted (with Sunnybrook product links) via Marina Wright for Loving Earth