- 6 Diego's Go Well Gluten Free Wraps
- 400g drained Global Organics Organic Black Beans
- 200g Ceres Organics Mixed Beans
- 400g drained Absolute Organic Sweet Corn
- 300g finely grated Daiya Deliciously Dairy Free Medium Cheddar Style
- 6 whole fire roasted chillies sliced
- ½ bunch chopped coriander
- ½ cup Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- Heat a non stick skillet to a high heat sprayed with olive oil. Cook corn kernels till blackened and starting to pop. Set aside.
- Warm wraps as per instructions on pack and stack together ready for recipe preparation.
- Spread on half of each wrap 1/6 of the refried beans followed by 1/6 of the grated cheese, black beans, roasted corn kernels, slices of fire roasted chillies and coriander.
- Fold the side without filling over the top to resembles a half moon.
- Place in a lightly greased preheated sandwich press or hot non stick fry pan*. Cook till cheese begins to melt. *Cook on both sides if using fry pan option.
- Repeat with remaining 5 wraps.
- Cut in quarters drizzle with sour cream and top with salsa to serve as a snack or with side salad or soup for a light lunch/dinner.