Orange and Carrot Cupcakes
A quick and easy treat that is gluten and dairy-free. Make it egg-free with Orgran No Egg (Egg Replacer)
- 175 g Now Real Food Date Sugar
- 200 g Well & Good Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Lotus Bi-Carb Soda Aluminium Free
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- zest 1 orange
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml Melrose Organic Sunflower Cooking Oil
- 200 g carrots, grated
- Preheat oven to 180 °C and Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar, flours, bicarbonate of soda, mixed spice and orange zest. Whisk together the eggs and oil, then stir into the dry ingredients with the grated carrot.
- Divide the mixture between cases and bake for 20-22 mins until a skewer poked in comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack before icing. Serve.