Blueberry Antioxidant Muffins
Makes: 6-8 muffins
- 1 cup Well & Good Gluten-Free Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup Now Real Food Date Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Bob's Red Mill Double Acting Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup 2die4 Activated Pecans, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg (make it egg free with Orgran No Egg (Egg Replacer))
- Preheat oven to 175°C
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pecans, and salt. In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg and almond milk. Combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into paper muffin cups. Bake for 30-40 minutes, then transfer muffins to a cooling rack. Serve warm.