Orgran Vegan Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Bites
- 3/4 cup 2die4 Activated Almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruits (dates, apriocots, figs, sultanas)
- 1 cup 2die4 Activated Organic Cashews
- 1/4 cup Melrose Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Equagold Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Loving Earth Coconut Sugar
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Pinch of Gourmet Organic Herbs Turmeric
- Blitz almonds in a blender for approx. 1 minute until they become a fine crumb.
- Add drained chopped fruit and blend again.
- Press into the base of molds using your fingers until firmly packed. Put in the freeze while you make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add more sweetener or lemon to suit taste preference. Freeze overnight until firm.
- Preheat oven to 100°C. Mix the ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer and pectin together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the water and beat on high speed for approx. 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, keep beating and add the vanilla and icing sugar slowly. Continue to mix for a further 10 minutes.
- Please mix in a piping bag and let sit for approx 15 minutes to thicken. Place desired shapes into a baking tray lined with non stick paper. Bake for 5 minutes until firm on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Allow to cool and place on top of lemon cheesecakes and serve.