1. Prepare rice according to packet instructions.
2. Add garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, 1 kaffir lime leaf, and chilli into a food processor and blitz to make a paste. (If you don't have a food processor use a grater or chop with a knife, and then pulverise in a mortar and pestle to make paste).
3. Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a pan, add curry paste and fry until fragrant, 3-4 minutes.
4. Bash lemongrass stalk until it breaks open slightly and add into pan.
5. Add in coconut milk, broth powder, fish sauce, and tear the remaining kaffir lead and add in along with lime juice. Bring to simmer.
6. Add in tofu and simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Add in zucchini, broccolini, and bok choy. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
8. Taste and adjust seasoning adding in more lime juice or fish sauce.
9. Serve with rice, top with mint and coriander leaves, lime wedges and bean sprouts.