Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies
Author: Laura Date Posted:8 December 2020
300g Lotus Almond Meal
Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Simply Organic ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Simply Organic ground Ginger
¾ tsp of Simply Organic ground Nutmeg
Zest of 1 Orange
180g Power Superfoods Coconut Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 160﮿c fan forced.
2. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
3. Mix all ingredients together, except the eggs and sugar.
4. Beat Eggs and coconut sugar together until pale in colour.
5. Fold in the rest of the ingredients into the egg mixture.
6. Use two teaspoons to dollop a heaped teaspoon of the mixture on the baking sheet.
(Please Note: The mixture tends to spread a lot. Make sure to leave a large space between biscuits).
7. Bake for 5 mins or till golden.
8. Cool biscuits. Biscuits will harden as they cool. Decorate as you wish!