There’s nothing more fun, quick and easy to do with the kids, than making your own icy-poles.
These are creamy, decadent and smooth, melt in the mouth icy chocolate popsicles. Perfect for that hot summer heat! These beauties are gluten-free and vegan.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and cocoa.
2. Gradually whisk through milk and stir through vanilla.
3. Pour in condensed cream or milk, whisk until well combined and smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a 6-hole popsicle mold, filling them up to the top.
5. Place molds in freezer, freeze until completely solid, approx. 4-6 hours or overnight.
6. To remove, run each popsicle mold under running warm water for a few seconds at a time until the popsicle slowly and gently releases from the mold.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Chill Time: 4-6 hours or overnight