Egg-Free Meringues With Fruit
Author: Lou Date Posted:28 April 2022
We are so excited that the Egg-Free Meringue mix from Well & Good has arrived! Finally those with an egg allergy or intolerance can enjoy delicious and fun meringue kisses. We served these with the dairy-free whipping cream which also makes the recipe free from dairy.
- 40g Vegan Meringue Mix (included in box)
- 300g sugar mix (included in box)
- 200ml water (ice cold)
- Well and Good Plant based Whipping Cream
- Fresh berries
Method (for Meringue)
- Preheat oven to 65°C (60°C fan-forced). Mix the small sachet and ice cold water in a mixing bowl and leave sit for 2 minutes.
- Mix on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes until white and fluffy.
- Slowly add half of the large sachet (sugar mix); turn up to medium speed and mix for 3 minutes.
- Return to slow speed, slowly add remaining large sachet (sugar mix) and mix on slow speed for 3 minutes or until dissolved.
- Get creative! Pipe onto baking trays as desired. Leave in oven overnight on 60°C to dry meringue out. Alternatively for speedy meringue bake at 100°C for 180 minutes.
Once cooled, place on a nice plate and decorate with whipping cream (follow instructions on packet to make this). Decorate with fresh berries and serve straight away!