Beetroot, Walnut and Feta Salad
Date Posted:30 September 2022
- 2 medium beetroot, washed
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 75g Botanical Cuisine Pomegranate and Mint Macadamia feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Wrap beetroot in foil and place on a baking tray. Roast for 1 hour or until tender. Cool for 15 minutes. Wearing gloves, peel and discard skin from beetroot. Cut beetroot into 2cm pieces.
- Combine spinach, onion, feta, walnuts and beetroot in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Place orange juice, oil and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Add to beetroot mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.