Raw Raspberry Nicecream Cake
We have a bunch of brilliant innovative foodies working at our store who are continuously bringing in delicious treats for us to share, and now we want to share them with you! This cake is great on a hot day.
- 300 g 2die4 Activated Organic Cashews (finely ground)
- 6-7 medium sized bananas (quite ripe)
- 1 tsp Singing Dog Vanilla Gourmet Organic Vanilla Bean Grinder
- Pinch of salt
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp (heaped) Melrose Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil (melted)
- Half a lemon (squeezed - juice only)
- Grind cashews in a food processor.
- Add everything to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 20cm metal baking tin.
- Freeze overnight.
- Bathe the base of the tin in warm water.
- Turn the tin upside down to remove the cake.
- Topping/icing: Choc Almond Butter with freeze dried strawberries