Colloidal silver appears to be a powerful, natural antibiotic and
preventative against infections. Acting as a catalyst, it reportedly
disables the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need
for their oxygen metabolism. They suffocate without corresponding harm
occurring to human enzymes or parts of the human body chemistry.
The result is the destruction of disease-causing organisms in the
body and in the food.
How It Works
The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or
any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme,
its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen
suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune,
lymphatic and elimination systems.
Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes,
colloidal silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact, as they are
radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life.
Thus colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants
and all multi-celled living matter.
Ingesting Colloidal Silver
Taken orally, the silver solution is absorbed from the mouth into the
bloodstream, then transported quickly to the body cells. Swishing the
solution under the tongue briefly before swallowing may result in faster
absorption. In three to four days the silver may accumulate in the tissues
sufficiently for benefits to begin.
Colloidal silver is eliminated by the kidneys, lymph system and bowel
after several weeks. If routinely exposed to dangerous pathogenic germs,
some recommend a regular daily intake as a protection. In cases of minor
burns, an accumulation of colloidal silver may hasten healing, reducing the
possibility of scar tissue and infection. It is believed by many in the
natural healing arts that the lives of millions of people who are susceptible
to chronic low-grade infections can be enhanced by this preventative health measure.