Himalayan Institute Neti Pot Ceramic
Or 4 interest-free payments of $9.24 with Learn more.In Stock
The Neti Pot™ naturally cleanses, refreshes, and protects the nasal passages, one of our body’s first lines of defense against illness. Recommended today by doctors and pharmacists worldwide, the Neti Pot™ has been used for thousands of years in ayurvedic medicine to alleviate sinus and allergy problems. The Himalayan Institute introduced the Neti Pot™ over 40 years ago, and we currently offer a full line of high quality products to support a complete sinus cleansing system.
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot:
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus… naturally
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
A nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
The Porcelin Neti Pot is not microwavable.
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.