Delicious Gluten-Free Tiramisu
- packet of Schar Savoiardi fingers
- 3/4 cup freshly brewed coffee (cooled)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 3/4 cup Loving Earth Really Raw Organic Cashews
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 vanilla bean pod (scrape the seeds out)
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- Cacao powder, for dusting
- Mix coffee, coffee liqueur, sugar untill sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- Filling: Combine cashews, agave, coconut oil, salt, vanilla seeds and soy milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Beat the filling mixture and caster sugar in a medium mixing bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Dip 1/2 the savoiardi biscuits quickly into the coffee mixture and then arrange over the base of a 1.25-1itre (5-cup) serving dish or six 250 ml (1-cup) individual serving glasses. Spread half the filling mixture evenly over the biscuits. Dip the remaining biscuits into the coffee mixture and then arrange in a single layer over the filling layer. Finish with a layer of the remaining filling mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with the cacao chocolate just before serving.