Natural Rubber Soother Small Orthodontic (0-6 Months)
or 4 payments of $2.74 with InfoIn Stock
Natural Rubber Soothers are made up of a single piece of natural rubber which means they don’t have joints (to avoid the teat separating that can lead to choking) so they are extremely durable. Compared to its silicone counterpart that can rapidly tear once the surface has been damaged and can become a dangerous choking hazard, the Natural Rubber Soother is a safer option.
Natural Rubber Soothers are:
- BPA Free
- No chemical softeners
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- No parabens
- No PVC
- No Phthalates
- Larger shield touches baby’s nose, providing closer simulation to breast feeding
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis
- Easy sterilisation
- Environmentally friendly
- Rubber sourced from renewable and sustainable crops through a tree planting program
- This Natural Rubber Soothers meets Australian Safety Standard for soothers (AS2432-1991/2008) FDA, European standards (EN1400) and GB 4806.2-94 standards.